02 March 2008

Sunday Spotlight -- Crest Pro-Health Rinse


My blog has moved! Please look for this and other posts here:
Mad About Kids. Thanks for reading!


Sunday Spotlight is a new feature of my blog--each week, I will highlight one product that I really like. This week, that product is Crest Pro-Health Rinse.

What's so great about Crest Pro-Health Rinse? Well, for one thing, it doesn't contain alcohol like Listerine does. So, it doesn't burn or sting at all--this is important to me, because if my mouthwash stings, I am ready to spit it out way before I'm supposed to. And forget gargling--if my mouth is burning, no way can I do that. But with Crest Pro-Health Rinse, I can swish and gargle for as long as I want.

And, all that swishing and gargling serves a good purpose, too--this mouthwash kills 99% of germs that can cause bad breath, gingivitis (gum disease), and tooth plaque. So, when I use it, I feel like I'm taking good care of my mouth (which is good, because I really can't stand going to the dentist).

As for flavors, Crest Pro-Health Rinse comes in Cool Wintergreen and Refreshing Clean Mint. Personally, I prefer the Clean Mint. I like the Wintergreen, too, but the Clean Mint just has a better taste to me.

There are often coupons in the Sunday newspaper for this mouthwash, so keep your eyes open for those. You can also print coupons for Crest Pro-Health products here. But, this product is pretty reasonably priced--about the same as other mouthwashes--so it isn't going to break the bank to take care of your teeth.

Give it a try--you'll like it!

Disclaimer: Sunday Spotlight products are chosen simply because I like the product. The opinions expressed here are my own.

0 comments: