02 March 2008

Here's another blog contest (I wanna win this one!)

My blog has moved! Please look for this and other posts here:
Mad About Kids. Thanks for reading!


I found another awesome blog contest! This one is at the Blogging Mix blog and it ends March 30th. Here's what you can win:

--a 2-Year Hosting Service at SiteGround.com
--a Domain Name of your choice to go with your new blog (subject to availability)
--a Block Magazine Wordpress Theme designed by Wordpress Rockstar Adii

And, if you win, you will even get help moving and setting up your blog. Pretty nice, huh? Other prizes include:

--a blog review from Bloggeries
--a 16x16 1 month advertisement

So, get on over there and enter if you want to win! (Or, you could just let me win this one...LOL...)

1 comments:

Kidazy said...

What an awesome contest! Good luck with the win on that one! I'm also having a contest over at my blog if you're interested in some ToysRUs $$ :)